Creative and practical study day for OTs, health professionals and individuals interested in using horticulture for individual or group therapy. Participants will:
- Learn tried and tested activities from UK & USA;
- Gain valuable insights into the relationship between horticulture and occupational therapy;
- Sample a range of resources and tools;
- Explore outcome measures and protocols;
- Discover plant related activities safe to use at the bedside or group sessions.
Dates and locations as follows:
- A course in Cornwall to be held at Trebah Gardens Trust, Mawnan Smith near Falmouth from 10:00 to 15:30 on Tuesday 2nd April 2019. To see full details and to book a place on this course, please click here.
- A course in Oxfordshire to be held at Waterperry Gardens, Wheatley from 10:00 to 15:30 on Tuesday 26th March 2019. To see full details and to book a place on this course, please click here.
We look forward to seeing you.