Nurture Yourself & Nature This Season With Therapeutic Seed-Sowing & Botanical Art
...even if you've never planted or painted before!
- Experience success learning to grow 4 much-loved Autumn/Winter seeds of Broad Bean, Nigella, Sweet Pea & Viola with quick & easy activity guides. *Plant up until early Spring
- Paint your heart out with a stunning set of colouring cards & discover the therapeutic benefits of botanical art (*professional watercolour paint set included)
- Explore a range of calming nature activities for health and wellbeing with your own therapeutic activity booklet designed by a UK Health Professional
- Suitable for all ages & abilities, seasoned gardeners & wildlife lovers alike.
- A truly unique gift idea: do you know someone special who loves gardening or art? Imagine their excitement when they receive this delightful and thoughtfully crafted floral pick-me-up... or keep as a treat for yourself (because we all need a little pick-me-up at the moment...)
What's in this magical box?
Everything you need to plant & paint your own floral masterpieces...
1. Paint your heart out & unwind with Plant & Flower Colouring Cards printed on Premium Watercolour Paper
2. Re-usable propagation tool-kit to help make holes for seed-sowing and dig out the seedlings once sprouted
3. Explore a range of nature wellbeing ideas with this Therapeutic Activity Booklet designed by UK Health Professional, Lynne Evans
4. Experience a relaxing way to paint with our Professional Watercolour Set & Brush (High quality pigments, synthetic & cruelty-free)
5. Seed Trays & Propagation Lids for storing your pods during germination
6. Wooden Labels to help record the date & name of the seed sown
7. Light & Tactile Soil Pods to sow your seeds in. Just add warm water & watch them swell up!
8. Selection of 4 easy to grow, familiar seeds: Nigella, Viola, Sweet Pea & Broad Beans
9. Clear & Colourful step by step "how to grow" & "facts" guides for each seed