Experience the therapeutic powers of gardening & art with POP BOX™
...the floral pick-me-up that makes a big difference to your wellbeing & to nature
- Experience success learning to grow 4 much-loved Autumn/Winter seeds of Broad Bean, Nigella, Sweet Pea & Viola with quick & easy activity guides. *Plant up until early Spring
- Paint your heart out with a stunning set of colouring cards & discover the therapeutic benefits of botanical art (*professional watercolour paint set included)
- Explore a range of calming nature activities for health and wellbeing with your own therapeutic activity booklet designed by a UK Health Professional
- Suitable for all ages & abilities, seasoned gardeners & wildlife lovers alike.
- A truly unique gift idea: do you know someone special who loves gardening or art? Imagine their excitement when they receive this delightful and thoughtfully crafted floral pick-me-up... or keep as a treat for yourself
The UK's No.1 Gardening Gift
You may have seen us in
Discovering the many benefits of gardening & art
How POP BOX is empowering mental & physical health
- Improve Physical Health - Gardening is a great way to get some regular physical exercise and improve muscle strength and stamina, which maintains coordination, flexibility and balance. Gardening offers mild to moderate exercise which has been shown to help reduce Body Mass Index (BMI).
- Improve Mental Health - Research shows that gardening & art are highly effective in improving mental health, social functioning and preventing cognitive decline. Implementing creative activities into a daily routine helps to release any stress or sadness as these activities stimulate dopamine production, the feel-good chemical in our brain.
- Increase Emotional Wellbeing - Experience success growing from seeds can lead to an increase in self-esteem, feelings of competence, and spiritual connection.
- Promotes Self-Care and Compassion - Looking after plants is like looking after ourselves; it takes time and effort to thrive, so be kind to yourself and set aside time outdoors to do precisely what you want to do.
- Support Recovery - Gardening is widely used to support recovery from illness, injury and bereavement.
- Grow Your Own Healthy Diet - Research by the British Heart Association has shown that diets higher in plant foods and lower in animal foods may be linked to a lower risk of heart disease, stroke, or other cardiovascular disease, notably a 32% lower risk of cardiovascular disease. Fruit & Veg are also very important for positive weight management and managing diabetes..
Enjoy A Creative Process
Gardening & Art requires the use of the hands, head & heart, which can be a transformative experience
Improve Health & Wellbeing
Sowing seeds and working with live plants is psychologically proven to help reduce stress, restore a sense of wellbeing and make you feel happier
Learn How You Can Help Nature
Growing plants & flowers from seeds provides vital food sources for our native bees & insects and helps restore our vital biodiversity
"Using this fantastic horticultural therapy box has been a transformative experience and changed my views on how to use my garden for my health and fitness. It felt like I had a personal assistant in the garden guiding me on how to grow from seed. The easy to follow activity guides showed me how amazing and interesting seeds are to grow."
- Professor Desmond Evans OBE
What's in this magical box?
Everything you need to plant & paint your own floral masterpieces...
Over 30+ Hours of Activities & Therapeutic Value Included
1. Paint your heart out & unwind with Plant & Flower Colouring Cards printed on Premium Watercolour Paper
2. Re-usable propagation tool-kit to help make holes for seed-sowing and dig out the seedlings once sprouted
3. Explore a range of nature wellbeing ideas with this Therapeutic Activity Booklet designed by UK Health Professional, Lynne Evans
4. Experience a relaxing way to paint with our Professional Watercolour Set & Brush (High quality pigments, synthetic & cruelty-free)
5. Seed Trays & Propagation Lids for storing your pods during germination
6. Wooden Labels to help record the date & name of the seed sown
7. Light & Tactile Soil Pods to sow your seeds in. Just add warm water & watch them swell up!
8. Selection of 4 easy to grow, familiar seeds: Nigella, Viola, Sweet Pea & Broad Beans
9. Clear & Colourful step by step "how to grow" & "facts" guides for each seed