Release the happiness within you with this sensational therapeutic art box
...even if you've never drawn or painted before
- Learn to draw and turn simple shapes into beautiful flowers in just 10 simple visual steps
- Paint your heart out with a stunning set of plant & flower colouring cards. (*professional watercolour paint set included)
- Create your own flower postcards for yourself or to send to loved ones with Royal Talens Van Gogh Water Color Postcard Pack
- Suitable for all ages & abilities
- A truly unique gift idea: do you know someone special who loves art? Imagine their excitement when they receive this delightful and thoughtfully crafted floral pick-me-up... or keep as a treat for yourself of course!
Why is Botanical Art so good for us?
Proven Health Benefits:
What's inside the box?
- 10 Step Drawing: Nature Book by British Artist Mary Woodin. If you love drawing flowers & animals but don't know where to start, this is the book for you! Learn to draw 60 different flowers, trees, animals & objects in an illustrated style and turn simple shapes into beautiful nature images in just 10 simple visual steps.
- Botanical Colouring Cards Set: Beautifully and professionally curated, true to life images for you to paint and relax with. Printed on 300gsm paper.
- Royal Talens Van Gogh Water Color Postcard Pack: 25 sheets of 300gsm watercolour paper with an acid-free surface. A6 Postcard size. Paint your floral masterpiece on the front, add an address and stamp on the back and pop it in the post!
- Royal Talens Pocket Water Colour Set: with 12 paints, a size 3 brush and a sponge; the lid provides space for mixing your colours! (*synthetic, cruelty free and vegan friendly)
- Koh-I-Noor Professional Graphite Sketching Pencil. Outstandingly good pencil to draw your flower masterpieces on the postcards.
- Koh-I-Noor Eraser Pencil; Ideal for more accurate erasing for when little mistakes happen.
- Art Information Cards (5): "Facts, Tools & How To" Painting Guides for understanding Colours and Botanical Painting;
- Colour Swatch Card: to help you explore your new paint set with mixing your colours and gain a better understanding of different colour behaviours. Let's get swatching!
As featured in
Created by UK Occupational Therapists to optimise your wellbeing
Experience the stress reducing activity of colouring in with beautifully designed botanical colouring cards
Discover how mixing watercolour paints can induce a sense of calmness and peace.
Spend time away from screens and phones to reset your creative ability.
Best wishes, Lynne Evans