Premium Botanical Art POP BOX™
“Art Box is so relaxing, absolutely love the flower drawing book” – Joanna C, POP BOX Customer
Introducing the UK’s 1st All In One Botanical Themed Art Activity Box… Creating art can stimulate neurotransmitters that makes us feel happier and calmer. So start painting with us and enter your place of calmness… (even if you’ve never drawn or painted before!)
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Rated 4.9/5 by 4000+ Happy UK Artists
- Learn to draw and turn simple shapes into beautiful flowers in just 10 simple visual steps.
- Create your own flower postcards for yourself or to send to loved ones
- Experience the stress reducing activity of colouring in with beautifully designed botanical colouring cards
- Discover how mixing watercolour paints can induce a sense of calmness and peace.
- Save time, money and effort with everything you need in one box: also makes a unique gift.
- Over £100 worth of Professional Therapeutic Value (60+ Hours of Activities)
Designed by UK Health Professional, Lynne Evans BSC
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
✅ Free Delivery for a limited time (Get it in 2-3 Days)
Order this Best-Selling Art Box Today or gift to a loved one…
- 10 Step Drawing Flowers Book: by British Artist Mary Woodin. If you love drawing flowers but don’t know where to start, this is the book for you! Learn to draw 75 different flowers in an illustrated style and turn simple shapes into beautiful flowers in just 10 simple visual steps.
- 18 Botanical Colouring Cards: Beautifully and professionally curated, true to life images for you to paint and relax with. Printed on 300gsm paper.
- Royal Talens Van Gogh Water Color Postcard Pack: 25 sheets of 300gsm watercolour paper with an acid-free surface. A6 Postcard size. Paint your floral masterpiece on the front, add an address and stamp on the back and pop it in the post!
- Royal Talens Pocket Water Colour Set: with 12 paints, a size 3 brush and a sponge; the lid provides space for mixing your colours! (*synthetic, cruelty free and vegan friendly)
- Van Gogh Water Colour Reservoir Brush (size 6): A wonderful complimentary brush and great for outdoor painting. Just fill up with 9ml of water to activate your paints or use it to wet the paper first before painting.
- Pentel WoW! Propelling Pencil (0.5mm) with end eraser: outstandingly good pencil to draw your flower masterpieces on the postcards. Ergonomically designed for comfort and control with a latex-free grip.
- Koh-I-Noor Eraser Pencil; Ideal for more accurate erasing for when little mistakes happen.
- Art Information Cards (5): “Facts, Tools & How To” Painting Guides for understanding Colours and Botanical Painting;
- Colour Swatch Card: to help you explore your new paint set with mixing your colours and gain a better understanding of different colour behaviours. Let’s get swatching!