POP BOX Spring
In need of a pick-me-up? POP BOX can brighten your day!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Rated 4.9/5 by 4000+ Happy UK Gardeners 🇬🇧
Discover the daily pleasures of gardening and art with our delightful, beginner friendly Spring activity box.
✅ Experience success learning to plant 5 popular, much-loved Spring seeds with our quick and colourful activity cards
✅ Paint your heart out with our stunning colouring cards & discover the therapeutic benefits of botanical art
✅ Explore a range of calming nature activities for health and wellbeing with our therapeutic activity booklet designed by a UK Health Professional
✅ Totally beginner friendly: ideal for beginners, seasoned gardeners & children alike.
✅ A truly unique gift idea: know someone special who loves gardening or art? Imagine their excitement when they receive this delightful and thoughtfully crafted starter kit!
Start your horticultural journey with us today.
*Back in January. For now, try our delightful Winter Box!
Dr Elizabeth Jordan
Natalie Coles, Wildlife Filmmaker
Get Your Spring POP BOX Now (*Only 16 remaining) 👉
Due to high demand we have temporarily sold out. We will be back soon.
This POP BOX comprises carefully selected horticultural activities for the spring, ranging from low maintenance seeds to seeds that will require some physical effort once grown. The contents include:
- Selection of 5 easy to grow, familiar seeds: sunflowers, beans, marigolds, sweet peas and radishes
- Information Cards: “Facts & Tools” and “How To” cards for each of the five seed varieties and colouring cards, as well as a “Diary” card
- Coir pods (15). These are made from compressed dehydrated coconut fibre. Just add water to a pod and watch it swell up. Its wrapped in fabric and so it stays intact
- Coir Trays (3). These are made in a Sri Lanka village women’s co-operative from coconut husks. Trays can be used as storage for the coir pods during germination and then used as a seed tray for small seeds such as basil, lemon balm, coriander. The whole tray can be planted outside in the soil with seeds such as marigold. (*Items subject to variation with plastic trays)
- Propagation Tools – Dibber for making holes for sowing and a Widger to dig out the seedlings once sprouted for potting;
- Wooden labels (10) to place in the pods or ground to record the date and name of the seed sown
- Plant & Flower Colouring Cards printed on premium watercolour paper for each of the five seed varieties in the POP BOX
- Professional watercolour paint set made from fine-grain, high-quality pigments in a range of full pan spectrum colours with a size 3 brush (*synthetic, cruelty free and vegan free paint brush)
- Colourful Therapeutic Horticulture Activities booklet