POP BOX™ Spring (Best-Seller)
Nurture yourself & Nature This Spring whilst discovering the daily pleasures of gardening & art
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Rated 4.9/5 by 5000+ Happy UK Gardeners
Restore your sense of wellbeing, unlock your creativity and create your own floral masterpieces with everything you need all in one box…
✅ Experience success learning to grow 5 much-loved Spring seeds of sunflower, sweet pea, radish, marigold & runner bean that will provide nectar and pollen for our native bees and insects all summer long.
✅ Paint your heart out with a stunning set of colouring cards & discover the therapeutic benefits of botanical art (*professional watercolour paint set included)
✅ Explore a range of calming nature activities for health and wellbeing with your own therapeutic activity booklet designed by a UK Health Professional
✅ Totally beginner friendly: ideal for all ages & abilities, seasoned gardeners & wildlife lovers alike.
✅ A truly unique gift idea: do you know someone special who loves gardening or art? Imagine their excitement when they receive this delightful and thoughtfully crafted floral pick-me-up… or keep as a treat for yourself (because we all need a little pick-me-up at the moment)
Every box is handmade, beautifully gift-wrapped & created locally by Health Professionals in Cornwall 🇬🇧
+ Receive Free Royal Mail Delivery until 3rd March (get it in 2-3 days)
Order Your Best-Selling POP BOX™ Today & enter the magical world of gardening & art with us…
(*Only 8 boxes left in stock)
“I have bought one each for my daughter and I so that despite being unable to see each other we can zoom call each other and have a planting session and share our art work. Such a brilliant concept… Here’s to the joys of gardening!” – Heather Clarke, POP BOX Customer
This POP BOX comprises carefully selected horticultural activities for the spring, ranging from low maintenance seeds to seeds that will require some physical effort once grown. The contents include:
- Selection of 5 easy to grow, familiar seeds that benefit our native bees and insects: sunflowers, runner beans, marigolds, sweet peas and radishes
- Information Cards: “Facts & Tools” and “How To” cards for each of the five seed varieties and colouring cards,
- Coir pods (12). These are made from compressed dehydrated coconut fibre. Just add warm water to a pod and watch it swell up. Its wrapped in fabric and so it stays intact
- Coir Trays (3). These are made in a Sri Lanka village women’s co-operative from coconut husks. Trays can be used as storage for the coir pods during germination and then used as a seed tray for small seeds such as basil, lemon balm, coriander. The whole tray can be planted outside in the soil with seeds such as marigold. (*Items subject to variation with plastic trays)
- Propagation Tools – Dibber for making holes for sowing and a Widger to dig out the seedlings once sprouted for potting;
- Wooden labels (10) to place in the pods or ground to record the date and name of the seed sown
- Plant & Flower Colouring Cards printed on premium watercolour paper for each of the five seed varieties in the POP BOX
- Professional watercolour paint set made from fine-grain, high-quality pigments in a range of full pan spectrum colours with a size 3 brush (*synthetic, cruelty free and vegan free paint brush)
- Premium Therapeutic Horticulture Activities booklet with wellbeing ideas and activities.