POP BOX™ Summer
In need of a pick-me-up? POP BOX Summer Floral & Art activities will brighten your day…
Meet the UK’s first horticultural therapy box, beautifully curated by Health Professionals to help improve mental & physical wellbeing. Enjoy planting with five easy to grow seeds before unwinding with some botanical watercolour art. You even get to make your own Chamomile & Fennel tea!
Start your horticultural journey with us today or send as a gift to a loved one…
*POP BOX Summer Available in March… Try Our Best-Selling Spring Box this season here…
This POP BOX comprises carefully selected horticultural activities for the summer, ranging from low maintenance seeds to seeds that will require some physical effort once grown. The contents include:
- Selection of 5 easy to grow, familiar seeds: beans, chamomile, fennel, carrots and radishes
- Information Cards: “Facts & Tools” and “How To” cards for each of the five seed varieties
- Professionally designed colouring cards on 300gsm paper -ideal for water colours
- Coir pods (15). These are made from compressed dehydrated coconut fibre. Just add water to a pod and watch it swell up. Its wrapped in fabric and so it stays intact
- Seed Trays and lids (3). Made from recycled carbon free plastic Trays can be used as storage for the coir pods during germination and then used as a seed tray for small seeds
- Propagation Tools – Dibber and widger
- Wooden labels (5) to place in the pods or ground to record the date and name of the seed sown
- Plant & Flower Colouring Cards printed on premium watercolour paper for each of the five seed varieties in the POP BOX
- Professional watercolour paint set made from fine-grain, high-quality pigments in a range of full pan spectrum colours with a size 3 brush (*synthetic, cruelty free and vegan friendly)
- Colourful Therapeutic Horticulture Activities booklet.
- Premium Quality Chlorine & Bleach Free Paper Tea bags for making your own Chamomile & Fennel tea with!
+ Free Mystery Flower Vase Gift Included