Give the pleasures of gardening & art with the UK's No.1 Horticultural Therapy Box
POP BOX™. The Gift Box that keeps on giving..
Improve physical fitness
Manage stress levels & improve cardiovascular health
Restore a sense of wellbeing
What is POP BOX™?
"I originally designed the first POP BOX to help me with my work as an occupational therapist. Specialising in Horticultural Therapy, I needed some "tools" to leave people with, to let them dive in and start growing.
The challenge was to be able to help people who had never planted before- or people who didn't even have a garden!
The combination of seeds, tools and books worked so well that we decided to make POP BOX. A complete 'kit' available for everyone to enjoy.
What is it? It's "a box of magic" as one of our fans calls it. It's everything someone could need to get the benefits of horticultural therapy.
As humans, we're 'wired for nature'. We're encouraged to buy indoor plants, to spend time outside. The benefits of just being 'around plants' is immense.
POP BOX provides 'an excuse' to be in nature. With step-by-step instructions, people are easily able to immerse themselves in the experience.
Time tends to slow a little, and people suddenly appreciate the simpler things of life.
There's full guidance - a way to really experience 'the therapy' side, and even a painting set- where you take a moment to relax- with step-by step instructions for those who have never painted before.
And we've made it appealing as a gift. Leaving aside all of the therapeutic aspects- we've put over £70 worth of materials together.
All of them really top-notch quality- such as our watercolour kit with extra fine pigments.
It makes for a truly unique gift.
And ultimately, what people say to us - it's £39.99 not just for a bunch of flowers, but a mini garden at the end of it!
I hope you will choose to try POP BOX and let us know the ways that it helps you. We hear and collect new and fascinating stories everyday! "
Lynne Evans, Founder
- Experience success learning to grow 5 easy to sow, familiar seeds: beans, chamomile, fennel, carrots and radishes. Sowing time from May-October
- Paint your heart out with a stunning set of colouring cards & discover the therapeutic benefits of botanical art (*professional watercolour paint set included)
- Explore a range of calming nature activities for health and wellbeing with your own therapeutic activity booklet designed by a UK Health Professional
- Suitable for all ages & abilities, seasoned gardeners & wildlife lovers alike.
- A truly unique gift idea: do you know someone special who loves gardening or art? Imagine their excitement when they receive this delightful and thoughtfully crafted floral pick-me-up... or keep as a treat for yourself
Horticultural Therapy....? What's that?
"You've been told being outdoors, in nature, or even with indoor plants is good for you. It's true! And it's a proven way to foster wellbeing. POP BOX was created to support my work with patients.
You could call it 'therapy in a box'. An easy-to-use, step-by step way to implement horticultural therapy in your life.
A proven way to unwind, reflect, and grow (yourself- not just plants!).
Or, if you just want to get your fingers a little more green, or get someone else interested in plants and gardens, then POP BOX is just the thing, much-loved by our customers as a unique gift."
Watch POP BOX in action...
So what's in this magical Box?
We've carefully put together everything you need to get the result...meaningful time outdoors, the satisfaction of growing, and an increase in personal wellbeing.
1. Experience a relaxing way to paint with our Professional Watercolour Set & Brush (highest quality pigments).
2. Re-usable propagation tool-kit easily make holes for seed-sowing & to dig out the seedlings once sprouted.
3. Therapeutic Activity Booklet with wellbeing ideas and activities designed by a leading UK Health Professional.
4. Seed Trays for storing your pods during germination & Propagation Lids.
5. Light & Tactile Soil Pods to sow your seeds in. Just add warm water & watch them swell up! It's that easy!
6. Learn to paint, relax & unwind with Plant & Flower Colouring Cards printed on Premium Watercolour Paper.
7. Clear & Colourful “how to grow” & “Facts” guides for each seed.
8. 5 easy to grow, familiar seeds that benefit our native bees & insects and make your space a little mini-haven: runner beans, carrots, chamomile, fennel & radish.
9. Fillable tea bags to make Chamomile & Fennel Tea while you enjoy your plants!
10. Wooden Labels to help record the date & name of the seed.