Come and join us for an enjoyable interactive training day and learn how to run an indoor social and therapeutic gardening group. The workshop will provide:
- An overview of how horticultural interventions have an important place in the NHS and wider health and care system;
- An introduction to effective activities for use with adolescents and adults with psychosocial and cognitive conditions;
- It will also highlight the health and safety considerations with respect to indoor gardening in clinical settings;
- Participants will learn by exploring new activities.
Dates and locations as follows:
- A course in Cornwall to be held at Trebah Gardens Trust, Mawnan Smith near Falmouth from 10:00 to 16:00 on Tuesday 30th October 2018. To see full details and to book a place on this course, please click here.
- A course in Oxfordshire to be held at Waterperry Gardens, Wheatley from 10:00 to 16:00 on Wednesday 7th November 2018. To see full details and to book a place on this course, please click here.
We look forward to seeing you.