Nurture Yourself & Nature This Summer With Therapeutic
Seed-Sowing & Botanical Art
...even if you've never planted or painted before!
- Experience success learning to grow 5 easy to sow, familiar seeds: beans, chamomile, fennel, carrots and radishes. (sow any time between May-October)
- Paint your heart out with a stunning set of colouring cards & discover the therapeutic benefits of botanical art (*professional watercolour paint set included)
- Explore a range of calming nature activities for health and wellbeing with your own therapeutic activity booklet designed by a UK Health Professional
- Suitable for all ages & abilities, seasoned gardeners & wildlife lovers alike.
- A truly unique gift idea: do you know someone special who loves gardening or art? Imagine their excitement when they receive this delightful and thoughtfully crafted floral pick-me-up... or keep as a treat for yourself
Why POP BOX?
"The Perfect Gift" - Garden's Illustrated Magazine
What's in this magical Box?
We've carefully put together everything you need to learn the art of growing from seed and added some relaxing art activities to help you to connect with beneficial summer plants.
1. Experience a relaxing way to paint with our Professional Watercolour Set & Brush (highest quality pigments).
2. Re-usable propagation tool-kit easily make holes for seed-sowing & to dig out the seedlings once sprouted.
3. Therapeutic Activity Booklet with wellbeing ideas and activities designed by a leading UK Health Professional.
4. Seed Trays for storing your pods during germination & Propagation Lids.
5. Light & Tactile Soil Pods to sow your seeds in. Just add warm water & watch them swell up! It's that easy!
6. Learn to paint, relax & unwind with Plant & Flower Colouring Cards printed on Premium Watercolour Paper.
7. Clear & Colourful “how to grow” & “Facts” guides for each seed.
8. 5 easy to grow, familiar seeds that benefit our native bees & insects and make your space a little mini-haven: runner beans, carrots, chamomile, fennel & radish.
9. Fillable tea bags to make Chamomile & Fennel Tea while you enjoy your plants!
10. Wooden Labels to help record the date & name of the seed.